Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Hopeful Change

So I woke up this morning to find out that Crystal Renn walked a Chanel Resort runway in St Tropez, this is huge, Karl Lagerfield has always had a clear stance against women with fuller frames so it is amazing that he finally used a plus size model, and she has never looked greater.
    The clothes that she wore were amazing and just like any other model there she sold them, I really hope designers start using a range of women in different sizes in their shows to show diversity and that beauty really does come in all shapes and ages, I could never become a size 6 without becoming extremely unhealthy and incredibly underweight and why would I want to throw away the one thing that makes me feel like a women.... my curves. I hope the plus size term eventually goes and just the term "model" is what I'll be called.

             Pus size model                                                                                   
  
























Who do you think looks better?




Straight size 

1 comment:

  1. You're right, Crystal looks amazing in Chanel, but do you really think she's still a Plus Size model? I saw some editorials of her where she looks horribly skinny again!

    ReplyDelete

My playlist

center>


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com