Friday, February 26, 2010

Small Girl, Big City one bunny






This was one of my favourite editorials from 2009 from Harper's Bazaar America. It features Catherine Mcneil and Robert Buckley (in a bunny suit).
  The reason why I liked it so much and still do is because it reminded me of how I felt when I went to the city that never sleeps New York.
   You can feel a bit sad and lonely, but still find it amazing. Having the bunny in the pictures makes it funny and heartfelt because with so much going on around you you can fell utterly alone, and this is the pretense of the Modern Age, we don't know how to feel, we are laughing and crying. But hey I'd love a giant fuzzy bunny following me :p keeping me company, reminds me a little bit of Drop Dead Fred.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My playlist

center>


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com