Saturday, February 27, 2010

Eyebrows

I have a confession; I haven't had my eyebrows waxed in over a year......ewwww...some might say but I prefer au naturale looking eyebrows....They remind me of a young Brooke Shields...a recent visit to my nail salon changed all that.....for some reason I was enticed in to having my eyebrows waxed....now keep in mind I do actually keep them in shape ( I would have to anyway, Frida Kahlo only worked on her even then she was pushing the monobrow)but I thought what the hell save me in having to do them later, I even remember Oprah doing it on national TV and looking like she had a facelift afterwards....being 20 I should of known that would not of happened to me.

    For the best shaped eyebrows I always think tweezers are the only way...while waxing can leave a polished look it can also take a chunk out that will ruin your eyebrows and making your entire face seem out of whack, which is exactly how I feel right now after losing half my eyebrows. Eyebrows can actually shape your entire face.....and being big and bushy ain't such a bad thing as well as thin and refined (I'm still talking about eyebrows right?), but you need to find the right shape for you. If your shape is not how you want it you will have to let them grow out a bit before you go ahead and get them done again or do it yourself......I will always from now on do them myself as I know my face better than anyone but if you can't; or can't be bothered I have researched some places that claim to do the best eyebrow shaping around town......don't pull a me and get your eyebrows waxed at a dodgy asian nail salon for $10..trust me you will not feel great afterwards.....I might just wear a paperbag for a month....






No comments:

Post a Comment

My playlist

center>


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com